Everybody loves a bargain. Promotions have the power to attract new customers, boost sales, and increase your average ticket size during this busy season. Here are five easy ways to spread the word about your seasonal promotions and blow your sales targets out of the water.
- Get it on Google: Did you know that you can run promotions on your Google business listing? Use the “Add Offer” option to announce a promotion right on your business profile.
- Go All Out on Social Media: Use attention-grabbing visuals and put the details right on the graphic so people don’t even have to read the caption to know there’s a bargain to be had.
- Send Out an Email Blast: Old and new customers alike are more likely to make a purchase if there’s a promotion going on. But the only way they’ll know about it is if you tell them.
- Make Sure Your Sales Team Knows: Make sure your sales team is sharing your promo with every customer they speak to.
- Use Paid Ads Online: Supercharge the power of your promotion by using targeted ads to get it in front of more prospective customers. Make sure to check out our handy guide to digital advertising to get you started.
Speaking of promotions, don’t forget to take advantage of ours! Our Deferred-Payment and 3-for-Free offers are designed to get you more sales, increase your average ticket size, and make your products more affordable for your customers. These summer promotions end in just a few weeks*, so take advantage of them now while you still can!
Get in touch with your Business Development Manager today if you have any questions.